We Do SEO Different!
> Hourly Price Model
> 24/7 Performance Auditing
> Page 1 Ranking Within 6 Months
I Want My Website Found First
Search engines like Google look at two things when evaluating a website and deciding where to rank it – relevance and trust. Relevance takes into account the quality of content on a website and the code behind the scenes. Building relevance means optimizing the code, and making sure the content accurately represents the business and the brand. Trust refers to how many other sites on the internet link back to a site. If a large number of high-quality sites point back to it and your content satisfies the searcher’s intent then the Google algorithm will start to trust it more and move it up in the rankings.
- exhaustive research to find the very best ones keywords for the business.
- Website Optimization: We have a team of Copy write and Content specialists that will facilitate onsite recommendations based on the keyword we’re targeting. This is critical to improve the site’s relevance with Google.
- Business Profile Development: To make sure Google and prospective customers know that the business is active, we create and maintain up-to-date profiles on trusted online business directories.
- Link Portfolio Development: Get the word out about your business. We help by creating a diverse portfolio of links to the website and place them in strategic locations all over the web—on popular industry sites, news sites, blogs, articles, and more.
- Custom Content Creation:We create and post high-quality content that will keep the website fresh and at the top of the search rankings and keep potential customers interested .
- Service and Performance Reporting: We provide reporting tools that show you at-a-glance how your campaign is performing as well as an in-depth review of all the work we’ve done on your behalf.
- Campaign Monitoring and SEO Consulting: Our goal is to help you succeed online. To help achieve this we actively monitor every SEO campaign to identify areas for improvement. We also provide monthly consultations to review each campaign and ensure your goals are being met.
The keywords we suggest are unique to every business and are based on extensive research. We consider many factors including your specific products or services, industry, location, competition, and more. Our goal is find the keywords that will provide the most impact for your business, regardless of the package you choose.
Boostability provides total transparency into the work that we perform. Each client gets access to a custom reporting dashboard, under your branding, showing every SEO action performed both on and off their website. Clients can track every action performed, as well as monitor keyword movement and overall performance. We also provide monthly updates for all SEO customers to review campaign activity and performance.
Good organic SEO can’t be done overnight, it takes time. Many of our clients start to see their rankings rise within 3-4 months. In fact, 86% of our small business clients reach the 1st page of Google after 6-9 months of SEO work (when implementing our recommended keywords). To know how a client’s campaign is performing, we provide total transparency into all of the work that we perform, under YOUR branding. We give each client access to our custom reporting dashboard, LaunchPad, that shows every single SEO action performed. Clients can track how every dollar of their spend gets used, as well as monitor keyword movement and overall performance.
2020’S IMPACT ON SEO
If this year has shown us anything in business, it’s that the best strategy to navigate through the storm of uncertainty is to have the right fail-safes in place that are not easily compromised. What’s more, with increasingly tighter marketing budgets it would not be a bad idea to look into strategies that are not so cost-intensive and more cost-effective.
Of all other digital marketing strategies and tactics, SEO stands out within both of these contexts. A report by BrightEdge (thanks for the find, SEARCH ENGINE JOURNAL) showed that over 50% of website traffic comes from organic searches.
One more time…
50% of the traffic your website gets is not purchasable through digital ads or any other “push” strategy!
What are you waiting for? Go and capture that 50% of organic traffic through the power of SEO!